Never have a chance to take part in a party

    Oh feel very sad that i have never taken part in a party.

    People in China do not like to hold a party, we go shopping, singing,dancing instead. Not just like the party i see at foreign TV show.

    I want to join a party all the time, wear a very beautiful and sexy enough party dress, then dance with Mr.right... haha

    It is just like a dream in my life.Oh no.   I have seen a lot of party dresses online, they are so amazing.I wish i can wear one of them to join a party one day.





































    They are just so fantastic, are they?

Post Title

Never have a chance to take part in a party


Post URL

http://annsquiltingjourney.blogspot.com/2011/06/never-have-chance-to-take-part-in-party.html


Visit annsquiltingjourney for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive